photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Style de Haviland

I think this has been the longest week that I’ve had in a very long time. Everyday felt like it should  be Thursday. Have any of you been experiencing that?

This is a pretty fun outfit that I thought I’d share with you all. The hairpiece is from my amazing Aunt from Manhattan. She’s pretty much one of the most incredible women I know… But now I’m getting off topic! This is the first outfit I’ve shared in a long time that was not thrifted. Every piece is more than two years old, that I’ve held onto because I also go back to them.

IMG_1474

IMG_1499

Don’t mind those cig butts. There are lots of smokers in Cambridge.

IMG_1487

IMG_1514

IMG_1517

IMG_1509

IMG_1507

photos by Michael E. Dennis

I was trying to cover the horrible deodorant stains on the cardigan. Didn’t work very well, but you get the point. It’s probably the last time I’ll be wearing it… Sad day.

Cardigan: J.Crew Factory

Dress: French Connection

Necklace: So Good

Tights: We Love Colors

Shoes: Macy’s c/o Enzo Anglioni

4 comments:

Angel said...

What a cute dress.
Did you mean cambridge, ontario? Thats were im from.

Unknown said...

This week was def. a weird one.... i've been confused about days, etc.... like today should be saturday! Hope you get some good rest, and I'm loving the colors and hair piece!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

alex said...

I love your outfit! And your hair is just zoo curly and pretty!

Inna said...

Your glasses and hair are so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...