photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, May 14, 2012

Confessions & Things You Might Not Know About Me

- I'm officially a Whole Foods shopper. Will be attempting the whole homeopathic cooking expedition, and will let you all know how that goes.

- My boyfriend and I met in theater class in high school when he was a senior and I was a sophomore. I went to my first college party with him when I was 16 at UMass Amherst, because him and my older brother were close friends. We've been best friends for three years now, and didn't start dating till this past winter. 

Photo copy 6 

- A good friend of mine recently got me into essential oil, wearing them, and using them for other random household things. All I do now is wear homemade mixtures, so I bought five oils from Aura Cacia last week, which I realized after the fact that I like Oshadhi oils better. 

- Every three months or so, I switch the artist that I'm listening to. During this time, I pretty much only listen to that particular album or series of albums by the same artist. It's been Neko Case for the past couple, and will soon betime to find another.

- I haven't thrifted in far too long. It's probably been a month or so... 

- I'm waiting for a new pair of glasses from Coastal in the mail. The first pair was free. That's why I got 'em. 

- I would really like to get my hair even redder. (Not a word?) Like this lady's. I think I have to bleach it first though...

1 comment:

Greg said...

Emily!

Check out Marina and the Diamonds for your next artist (if you haven't heard her already).

She's edgy, avant-garde, fabulous, female Brit pop!


xoxo Greg H

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...