photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Style de Haviland: Stripes and Nuggets

I feel like my signature look is going through yet another transition. I feel like I can never really decide what "look" I want to go for. Sometimes I more preppy and other times I'm super retro. Do any of you ladies have that problem? I feel like I'm changing at a pace that is hard for even me to keep up with!

DSC0064

This necklace makes me want to say "nugget."

DSC0032

DSC0034

DSC0039

DSC0048

DSC0065

DSC0051

DSC0058

DSC0060

photos by Michael E. Dennis

Shirt: J.Crew

Jeans: Paige

Necklace: J.Crew

Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

4 comments:

Dearest Lou said...

I love this outfit! You look so adorable Emily (;

xx
Cecilia
dearestlou.com

Jan said...

Maybe the change is because of the season :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

Katherine said...

i love the sperrys and the adorable nugget necklace - and you are SO cute - i want your hair

Unknown said...

love the shoes!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...