photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Real Life: Somerville to Cambridge

As some of you may know, I've officially moved. I can honestly say I could't be happier. And why is that?

Well...

A. I'm not living with two bros anymore who trash all of my stuff.

B. I'm living with a seriously wonderful friend.

C. We're going to get our DIY on and do lots of decorating.

D. I am in Cambridge

E. I'm going to be 100 feet across the street from my church.

F. It's a 10-minute commute (with traffic) to work.

Here's a little sneak peak!

Photo 8

So, you also may have noticed that I haven't announced the Sperry Top-Sider giveaway winner. Since I've had a bit of a crazy week, I decided to change the cut-off time to next Monday. So make sure you enter!!

I'll be around a lot more starting next week, guys. I promise!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...