photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, September 10, 2012

Style de Haviland: Green & Purple Foxes

Sorry I haven't been around much lately guys. Work has been absolutely insane! I wore this today, and I'm kind of in love with it. It makes me want to eat candy. 

I'm trying to be more conscious of the weather and making sure that I dress appropriately for it. I mean, it was seriously autumnal out there today! September to me can be one of the hardest months to dress yourself, because it's still really warm, but sometimes it can get quite chilly!

When I found this sweater at Target, I looked at Dennis and said, "I need to have that." He conquered of course, because I mean, let's be real here; it's a freakin' awesome sweater!

IMG 4466

IMG 4474

IMG 4476

IMG 4484

IMG 4487

Sweater: Target

Trousers: Ann Taylor Loft 

Necklace: eBay (J.Crew knock-off) 

5 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

that sweater is amazing! I love it. and it looks so great on you :)

lilly said...

prettiest outfit! I love comfy yet "put together" looks:) Also, those pants are super cute!

Nomali Cele said...

You look really lovely. Love the pants and shoes and yes, that's a really good jersey.

Love from Jo'burg

PS: Your bling is gangsta. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how excited am I for the day that Target comes to Canada.

Perfect sweater!

Carina Michele said...

Oh my goodness! I love your sweater!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...