photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Life on Instagram

Seriously, thank God it's Friday. I don't know why or what the deal was with today, but my patience was extremely low and I was super grumpface. I was scared for people who came up to my desk. 

These are things that are currently helping that situation change a little. (Follow me here on instagram)

1. My favorite winter hat that I wear both indoors and out.

Hat

2. My new Saucony running tights. They are so warm and so comfy. 

Saucony 

3. And duh, my Christmas tree. Bad. Ass. And if you haven't noticed, I'm a little obsessed with it. 

Tree

1 comment:

his little lady said...

Love your Christmas tree!! Can't wait to get our first Christmas tree and decorate it ;)
xo TJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...