photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, December 3, 2012

Style de Haviland: Feelin' Like 1967

Man, it was a nice weekend, not gonna lie. Unfortunately, I documented one percent of it. Oye, I need to lock that down asap. 

Celebrated the madre's birthday and walked around Portsmouth, NH and had a lovely dinner at The Green Monkey with the parental unit. (Happy birthday, Ma!!) My mother is not only my mother, but she's my best friend. I've learned that over the years, I have something really special and uncommon, I think. I'm blessed enough to have this woman as my mother, and I love her so much, it hurts sometimes! Nuff said! 

I did get this little goodie on the iPhone: 

NewImage

She's beautiful, right?!

And here's an outfit to the office earlier last week. 

IMG 5696

IMG 5701

IMG 5703

IMG 5714

IMG 5707

My camera was having some issues focusing… Merrr.

IMG 5720

Scratchin' my tummay...

IMG 5711

Earrings: Gifted from Momma

Bow Shirt: Vintage via Oona's Outpost

Frill Shirt: T.J.Maxx

Jeans: Paige (hand-me-down from Momma) 

Boots: Sperry Top-Sider

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...