photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Style Icon: Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn is probably every little girl's dream-woman. The first Audrey Hepburn film I saw was My Fair Lady. That's when I first fell in love with her. Then when I was in high school one of my best friends introduced me to Roman Holiday, filmed when she was over 10 years younger. Thank you, Keais. 

The amazing thing about this woman was that not only was she beautiful on the outside, but she truly was on the inside. Later in her life, she did a lot of of non-profit and charity work which was not as common for celebrities back then as it is now. (You know, the whole Brad/Angelina fad.) But her style was impeccable and she pretty much couldn't do any wrong. 

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

I mean, look at how rad she was even in the 70's?! 

NewImage

3 comments:

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Love these photos. She is so classy!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Pony Chops said...

I love Audrey, her eyebrows always looked so perfect <3

Hanna said...

She's my absolute favorite!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...