photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Style Icon: Marcus Mumford

This guy… THIS guy is kind of my favorite person. We share some major things in common, one of those being that we're both strongly affiliate with the Vineyard church.

And his style is oh, so perfect. If I ever marry, may he look and dress exactly like this gentleman below.  

I give you, Marcus the Mumford...

NewImage

And his beautiful wife, the Carey Mulligan is looking dashing in a lot of these photos.

NewImage

I love how in love with each other they always look. So effing cute.

NewImage

Getting the grammy. Ahhta boys. 

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

The vest. Ohhhh, the vest. 

NewImage

Thank you Marcus Mumford for blessing us with beautiful music and looking damn good doing it!

2 comments:

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

He's a cutie for sure, and I do love a nice vest on a guy! :)

Jan said...

Not about Marcus but I kind of have a girl crush on Carey! ;)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...