photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, May 13, 2013

Style de Haviland: Color Block & Polkas

It's been quite a while. Life has been absolutely insane this spring, and God has been working fervently in my life! It's been such a ride, and I've been enjoying it to the fullest! And I'm not sure if I've quite shared the news with you all, but I am planning on coming out with a demo sometime this fall. So I'll make sure there will be some giveaways including that! 

Now let's get back to the regular program, shall we?  

IMG 6643

IMG 6638

Don't mind my creepy feet… I live in Bahston, kehds. I have white feet. 

IMG 6636

IMG 6654

IMG 6673

Top: J.Crew

Cardigan: Ann Taylor

Jeans: Gap

Sandals: Sperry Top-Sider

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm loving that JCrew top!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...