photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Style de Haviland: Owls & Chambray

This is a casual outfit that I wore to the office the other day. In case you haven't noticed or if I haven't informed you already, I'm one of your typical hipsters who's obsessed with owls. It's been my "spirit animal" if you will for three or four years, and there will soon be an additional tattoo that is (tough guess) an owl. 

IMG 7122

IMG 7126

IMG 7133

IMG 7134

IMG 7137

Jeans: Lucky Brand

T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters

Chambray Shirt: Urban Outfitters

Earrings: J.Crew Factory

Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

Do any of you remember that giveaway back in March for the Sperry/Jeffrey Campbell pumps? Well apparently, since my life has been so nuts, I never announced a winner. So here's the winner!! 

Screen Shot 2013 06 19 at 4 46 27 PMScreen Shot 2013 06 19 at 4 46 15 PM

Jess, I'll email you, you lovely lady!! 

2 comments:

hope @ a cup of Hope said...

I love that shirt! Owls are awesome!!! :)

Unknown said...

great outfit! I'm a huge fan of urban outfitters, and definitely of your blog! so cool! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...