photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Style de Haviland: 60's Flow & Liberty Floral

This is a fun outfit I wore at the grand opening (to the public) of a new retail store opening for the company I work for. It's been quite exciting!
I'm quite proud of this outfit. I love, love, love everything about it!  Is that okay?... That I say that? 
IMG 7263
IMG 7265
IMG 7278
IMG 7268
And thanks to my dear, good friend (can you say 'dear, good friend?' make sense?), Sarah, for introducing me to Spool 72. They have some awesome pieces!
IMG 7270
Jeans: J.Crew/Liberty Collab
Necklace: J.Crew Factory 
Top: Spool 72
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider
Headband: Anthropologie 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...