photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Style de Haviland: Navy Polka-Dots & Red Floral Necklace

Has anyone noticed that I'm obsessed with polka-dots? It's a sick, sick obsession that I have. I'm really having trouble not buying things with polka-dots on them. Hi, my name is Emily, and I'm addicted to polka-dots. 

So this top… LET me tell you about how amazing this top is. I mean, really, I wore it three days in a row, because I loved it so much. It's from Anthro, which is probably my favorite chain-retail store out there. I think everyone can agree with me that we Anthro-addicts wish we could live, sleep, eat, and bathe in that store. But wo is me, I can't afford anything unless it's in the sale section… Or unless I'm SUPER depressed, which has maybe happened once. I don't like buying things in generally if they're not seriously marked down. But anyways, I digress. 

IMG 7317

IMG 7320

IMG 7322

IMG 7327

It was the end of the day and the face was mcgreasy.

IMG 7328

IMG 7332

The belt is probably my new favorite accessory. I got it at a sample sale at work. Sorry, guys!!! 

IMG 7324

Shoes & Belt: Sperry Top-Sider - Please do yourself a favor and a order a pair of these suckers here. They're the most comfy flats ever and they're on sale!

Jeans: Lucky Brand via TJMaxx

Top: Anthropologie

Necklace: Gifted by my old boss :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...