photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, August 19, 2013

DIY: Heart-Print Jeans

I've been getting' my craft on lately (how many freakin' bloggers say that?!) I've been dying for just regular denim jeans with white polka-dots, and have never been able to get my hands on them! I recently got the Pinterest app on my phone and I've been exploding with creative ideas from it, so crafting it is! 

So this is what you need: 

A ruler

A piece of cardboard paper 

Slick (white fabric paint) 

A paint brush

IMG 7714

And don't forget - an old pair of jeans

Optional: fabric chalk

IMG 7695

I didn't take any pictures of the actual process, but it's so easy-peasy you don't really need any. I stupidly didn't have any fabric chalk, but you don't necessarily need it. I went in rows going down, and measured out two inches between each heart. 

And I found this awesome tutorial post on Pinterest, which inspired the project in the first place! 

IMG 7734

IMG 7736

NewImage

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm going to have to make some. :)

Bridget said...

this is GREAT.

Unknown said...

Girl, these are totally adorable. I love them! I have a pink pair of jeans that I feel ready to jazz up...some little blue or black hearts might be just the thing. What a simple and clever DIY, I love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your suggestion! I am so slow at learning html, haha! But you're totally right, I should set up an about me somewhere, and thanks to your comment I will get working on that! Thanks again for visiting and I'll def. be checking back to your blog, I really enjoyed looking around!

xo, Alyssa
www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How sweet ... and easy! Getting inspired by this DIY, I think I have a denim jacket that would look fun with little harts on it!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Megan said...

I am in love with the DIY! So cute!

Jan said...

Love that!

Jan Loves

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...