photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

Product Review: Very Jane

I'm going to start this off by saying that I haven't been paid by Very Jane to do this review. I was just so excited about this little discovery, that I feel that I'm obligated to share! So a couple weeks ago, Bri from Breezy Days, shared a little website called Very Jane. I RARELY click on links unless they really intrigue me, and I was intrigued… Once I clicked on the link, I was impressed. It almost feels like a Groupon-type website, but for just random cute things including jewelry, accessories like bags, scarves, and watches, maybe a skirt or cute top here and there. It's pretty awesome. 

And I ended up with this beauty after maybe ten minutes of surfing the daily deals. 

IMG 7818

It came with matching earrings, but I'm not the type to wear jewelry that matches, BUT I absolutely love the necklace. I spent seventeenish bucks including shipping, which was freakin' stellar. And on top of that, I have a necklace that looks as good as something from J.Crew. 

Just do yo silly ass a favor and visit Very Jane!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just about to do a post about ery Jane! Ha! I love their stuff and sometime think I should delete their emails before I look at them because I shop through them too often.

Unknown said...

Love that necklace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...