photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, September 23, 2013

Style de Haviland: Casual Aztec Print

This is a great top. I'm obsessed with this top, and it was my first purchase from ASOS. I was wearing of the quality of their pieces, but I'm realizing that their stuff is really well-made, and will definitely be making more purchase in the future. 

IMG 7978

IMG 7980

IMG 7974

IMG 7985

Top: ASOS

Jeans: Paige

Necklace: J.Crew

Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider sample sale

3 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

LOVE this outfit. How do you pull off literally EVERYTHING? Teach me your ways.

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty!

p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Motel Rocks if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Leah said...

Asos is quality! I like your blog and all the cute wedges you own. - Leah, wisestyle.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...