photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Style de Haviland: Denim & Autumn

I'm not big into maxi-skirts, guys. Or rather, I'm not really big into skirts. Period. We just don't seem to get along, but I'm trying to push myself a little lately to get out of my comfort zone and to stop wearing jeans all. the. time. I live in jeans. Me and jeans, we're best friends, ya see? 

But I pulled this sucker out from the depths of my closet and thought, "self, let's do this." 

IMG 8039

So here we are… Feeling a little uncomfortable but pretty sassy!

IMG 8033

IMG 8032

IMG 8029

IMG 8040

IMG 8026

IMG 8035

IMG 8043

IMG 8046

IMG 8048

Skirt: Forever21 (several years ago)

Tights: From the madre

Knit Poncho: Sperry Top-Sider

Boots: Sperry Top-Sider

Denim Blouse: Madewell (from the madre) 

Necklace: So Good Jewelry

3 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

i LOVE that denim blouse! It's hard to find one without pockets RIGHT over the boobs. just sayin.

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love the colour of your skirt! It looks beautiful with the stripes too - though I am a sucker for anything even remotely nautical ;)

xo
Lost in the Haze

Kelsey Bang said...

that poncho is divine! I LOVE IT!

kelseybang.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...