photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Style de Haviland: Green Squares and Orange Pops

Wow. Thursday, already? AMEN. I hope ya'll are having a nice week! My day-time job has been absolutely nuts, but it's great, because sister needs to be busy to thrive. 

So this dress didn't fit me too well when I was about 10 pounds heavier than I am now. But I kept it, because I knew I'd eventually be able to wear it. (My weight fluctuates like no other.) I'm sure glad I did keep it, because this is a great ensemble I put together, don't mind if I dooo. Unfortunately, I didn't get any decent photos of my badass earrings, but these'll do. 

IMG 8111

IMG 8112

IMG 8121

IMG 8115

IMG 8116

IMG 8127

My hair has days when it's like, "I don't care what you want! I do whuttahhh want!" 

IMG 8129

Dress: Modcloth

Fishnet Tights: I can't remember

Socks: Target via the roomie

Wedges: Sperry Top-Sider

1 comment:

Kelsey Bang said...

this dress is amazing! I am loving your entire look! the cute great booties, polka dot socks, mix of patterns, orange collar, its all fab!

kelseybang.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...