photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Style de Haviland: Cobalt Blue & Orange Red

Lately, I've been completely inspired in using older pieces that I have. I went through my bins of sweaters that I had stuffed under my bed and completely forgotten about. Opening it felt like I had obtained a whole new wardrobe all over again! ANYWAYS, none of the pieces below came from that little excursion, but that's okay, I reckon. 

IMG 8413

IMG 8390

IMG 8369

IMG 8373

IMG 8420

Cardigan: Ann Taylor (a year old) 

Blouse: J.Crew (handmedown from the momma) 

Trousers: J.Crew

Oxfords: Steve Madden 

2 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

love me some loose fitting slacks!

Kelsey Bang said...

those red pants are super awesome! and the polka dots are so cute!
kelseybang.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...