photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Style de Haviland: BOMB Sweater & Aztec Trousers

So funny story about this sweater. I've been watching it at J.Crew for a while now, because I knew I was in love when I first saw it. Finally, when it was on sale and then 30% off, I snagged it. Then I decided to wear it last Friday night to a couple quick events I was stopping at, one of them being a Christmas party. Of course, I didn't read the invite saying that it was an ugly Christmas sweater party. So when I arrive, everyone is saying "woahhhh, that sweater!! It's so ugly!! I love it!!" And I'm like…. "uhhhh, thanks?" Ultimate fail, in my opinion, but who gives a rat's ass, right??!

IMG 9615

IMG 9604

IMG 9634

IMG 9585

IMG 9626

IMG 9638

IMG 9610

IMG 9651

Sweater: J.Crew

Trousers: J.Crew Factory

Boots: Sperry Top-Sider

Necklace: Gifted from my old boss

Frames: Vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...