photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Inspired: New Year's Eve Attire I (Fancy)

Over the next week or so, I'm going to post different new year's eve party attire. I've never actually been super into New Year's, because it's always a letdown, no? But getting ready and dressed up is the best part! 

So I'm going to start of this post by saying that I'm probably not actually going to wear any of this. K? It's WAY too flippin' freezing around these parts to wear a short dress in Boston in the middle of the winter. There's plenty of Bahston chicks that do it, but no thanks. I prefer to dress for comfort more than showing for showing my cleavage. But this look is definitely for the fancier party or event that you're going to, which I most certainly am not. So sister will be wearing a sweatshirt and jeans… Just kidding. Kind of. 

Here's a great dress that I own, but have yet to wear. (It's a date-night dress, for sure.) And the Ampersand heels made by Seychelles are so extraordinarily comfortable, i can even wear them all day long. 

New years eve attire

Earrings, Necklace, & Bracelets: Anthropologie / Ampersand Heels: Seychelles / Dress: Modcloth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...