photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Style de Haviland: Winter Shorts & Madewell Denim

Where did this week go?! Jeez, I just can't believe it's already Wednesday! And here I am, home sick with a lovely stomach virus.

I was on my way home from work yesterday and stopped at CVS to get some toilet paper, because I knew that we had just finished our last roll and usually I'm more on top of those things. As I was walking down to get toilet paper I started feeling more and more nauseous. (I'd been feeling funky all day and hadn't been able to put my finger on it.) I quickly grabbed probably the most expensive one and self-checked out. As I hit the "approve" key on the keypad, I ripped the receipt out, grabbed the TP, and briskly walked (so no one would notice) to the side of the building where I knew the dumpsters were. And I just yacked. I yacked out everything that was NOT in my stomach out, and of course, decided not give a rat's ass because there was nothing I could do about it. 

And that's my story. 

Happy Thursday!

IMG 0238

IMG 0279

IMG 0245

IMG 0270

IMG 0272

Blouse: Madewell

Shorts: Anthropologie

Socks: J.Crew

Oxfords: Sperry Top-Sider

Necklace: So Good Jewelry

Frames: c / o Victory Collections

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...