photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Style de Haviland: 60's Wool Maxi

This is an outfit that I absolutely adore. I wore it to my aunt's 70th birthday party several weeks ago when it was absolutely bitter out. This wool skirt is handmade from the 60's and luckily has a silk lining. If it didn't, I wouldn't be able to wear it because the material is so extraordinarily itchy and heavy. This skirt is definitely one of those pieces that doesn't get to be worn too often, so it's super fun when I get the opportunity to put it on! 

IMG 9925

IMG 9947

IMG 9940

IMG 9948

IMG 9916

IMG 9953

IMG 9928

IMG 9960

Blazer: Thrifted J.Crew

Blouse: Ralph Lauren 

Skirt: Vintage via The Garment District in Cambridge, MA

Boots: Timberland via J.L. Coombs

Lip Color: Mac Cremesheen Hang-Up

Frames: c / o Victory Collections

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...