photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Style de Haviland: Lime & Camo

I've been having quite a bit of trouble getting myself dressed these days, and I always say around this time this year. I lose all hope in the months of February and March and by the time April comes along, I just have no more energy. It's just so rainy and gloomy these days, looking "springy" just doesn't feel right. 

But I think this little lime-green number does the trick...

IMG 0919

My favorite color, I have to say, is green. I love every shade of green out there. Kelley green, lime-green, forrest-green… Give them to me all and splash them throughout my wardrobe, please.

IMG 0910

IMG 0920

IMG 0929

Blouse: Modcloth

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Factory

Camo-Jeans: J.Crew Factory

Boat Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...