photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Damien

I want to share a quick note on my dear friend Damien:
This man has been such an amazing friend, roommate, and co-worker. To be honest, he reminds me a bit of how Jesus was back in the days that he roamed the Earth. He is so kind and amazingly patient.
Damien moved here about 6 months ago from Kerry, Ireland. He left all of his friends and family to start a new adventure in Boston. I asked him to move in with me, and thank God he accepted, because I honestly have no idea what I would do without him... His parents are also currently visiting on holiday, and I realized that they are the trump reason for his goodness. They are a wonderful couple: Nora is so sweet and soft-spoken, but I'm sure she has her wild side as well! And Dave is just an all-around cool dude, who know's what's UP! AND he laughs at all my jokes, which totally gives him 2 thumbs up in my book.
Point being, I am extremely thankful to God for placing Damo in my life. He's a class act. GRAND! SORTED!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...