photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to My Mom!

My mom is *hands down* the most incredible woman I know. She literally is. This woman has has NOT had it easy in her life. I won’t go into the details, but my mother has gone through many a physical battle. She has chronic pain every day.

And look at that beautiful smile!…

018

016

013

This picture depicts Ben and my dad’s relationship. Laughing at and with each other…

024

My mother is one of the strongest, wisest, most selfless people I know. Although she can drive me absolutely crazy, I really have no idea what I would do without her as my mother and as one of my best friends day in and out.

027

034

And she’s just absolutely adorable and a maybe a little senile…

067

061

Happy Birthday to my mother! The apple of my eye and the strength beneath myyyyyyy wiinnggggg.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...