photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Scenes from the Weekend

OH my Lord, seriously, the craziest four days of my life. This past weekend involved a wedding, rehearsal, leading worship at the Sunday night service, celebrated my mom’s birthday, some thrifting with Rob while Dennis is in San Francisco till Thursday (two more days,) and writing a paper on drug addiction and if the DARE program is actually effective. (In case you were interested, it has been proved after many evaluations that it is indeed not effective. It only has short-term effects on children’s attitudes and knowledge of drug use.) So just in case you were wondering, I was still working on that until the this morning and that’s why I’ve been a bit MIA.

ANYWAYS, the 184 Green street family minus one went to the Cantab Lounge on Friday night. This place is one serious party. It was SO fun. The band included four men all over the age of 60, one being the bar’s owner. They played all Motown jams, and everyone danced their asses off! It was incredible!

074

The guitar player on the right is the owner. He was badass.

Rob and I also made a stop at the Artisan’s Asylum in Somerville. Don’t ASK me what I saw. All I can tell you is that there were some pretty freakin’ cool stuff there!

127

143

159

168

So there you have it! Got some fun stuff in store you you all in the coming weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...