photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Bloody Valentine {Part A.}

Tuesday was Valentine’s Day.

It was the best Valentine’s Day I’ve ever had, thanks to my boyfriend, Michael E. Dennis. Yes, I'm sharing this after the last post, but it is my life. I will share it. The good and the bad.

This weekend I’m taking him to Portsmouth, New Hampshire and we’re staying at a cute little Hilton on the corner of one of the main streets in downtown. I’m excited. We’ll just get to relax and eat and be together, around no one else.

It’ll be nice.

But anyways, Dennis surprised me with a lovely floral arrangement that was sent to my office at 4:45 p.m. Haha. The damn florists were late and called me as I was walking out of the office, apologizing and telling me to wait fifteen more minutes.

But it was worth the wait…

photo (1)

When I got back to 184 Green Street after work, Dennis met me there. When we got upstairs he anxiously said,

“May I give you your Valentine’s present?”

Because I’m not giving him his till this weekend, I was hesitate… But not THAT hesitant. He told me to wait in the kitchen and he’ll come get me.

When he did, he walked me to his room.

Remember this post? I was raving about this dress that was brand new that day on ModCloth.

Well, it was lying on his bed waiting for me…

photo

I’m still a little speechless. It fit perfectly. It was the most thoughtful gift I’ve ever received from a man.

Stay tuned for photos of this coming weekend! I’ll make sure to take a lot!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww that's so sweet! he sounds like a keeper :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

oh my goodness {shocking scream!}

that is so sweet, and attentive. very impressed with mr. dennis, I am.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...