photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, April 23, 2012

My First Birchbox

I was on the Birchbox waiting list for several months. I heard about it through some other bloggers, and decided that it was an incredible investment.

If you don't know what it is, I'll tell you! First off, it's only $10 a month, which to me, is amazing. I signed up for six months to start with. You can do a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month subscription, and it's free shipping! Every month you get a new box in the mail. It has 5-6 samples of high-end products for women, such as moisturizers, make-ups, face masks, perfumes, etc.

And let me tell you, my first box was a hit. I can't wait to try all of the samples.

IMG 2740

IMG 2752

IMG 2754

IMG 2764

So far, I've used the Yu-Be moisturizer from Japan. It made my hands feel like silk. The Erno Laszio face soap I've also used, but I'm not a big soap person, so I can't really tell the different other than that it feels like butter. The Viva La Juicy perfume sample is lovely, but recently a new close friend of mine has gotten me addicted to natural oils like Rose and Patchouli.

IMG 2769

IMG 2770

Love this! It's great to have something to look forward to in the mail every month.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Yay for you! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

hope the stuff was rockin!

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

I can't believe this is only $10/month! What a cool concept.

Jaclyn said...

i bet you opened that puppy with glee. i will check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...