photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Style de Haviland: Kelly Green and Floral

I'm pretty exhausted. I've been in Newport, RI all week for our Sperry sales meeting, which by the way is absolutely gorgeous! Can you believe that I've never been here before?! I grew in northern Massachusetts, and we never come down to RI, always went up to NH and Maine. I've taken A LOT of photos, but can't share them or else Sperry management would have to kill me. BUT I got a lot more experience with my camera, which was good.

Here's a work outfit. We're business casual, so people wear jeans everyday.

IMG 2921

IMG 2922

IMG 2923

Also, does anyone have any acne remedies? I've been breaking out lately… I've just been putting tea tree oil on my face at night. 

IMG 2932

IMG 2926

IMG 2933

IMG 2934

IMG 2945

photos by Michael E. Dennis

Shirt: Thrifted (J.Crew) 

Jeans: Gap 

Belt: Lucky Jeans 

Earring: Forever21

Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

1 comment:

chantilly said...

ooh, newport! it is such a pretty town- glad you had fun, even if it was for business. your shirt is really cute :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...