photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Rachel Christine's Closet: Entry #1

So you guys haven't really gotten the full gist of how incredible my roommate is. I'm blessed enough to call Rachel one of the closest ladies in my life. Plus she knows how to rock the threads. Seriously, I've never been so continually impressed by her sense of style. 

She follows the Coast to Coast Challenge on instagram, and partakes in the daily challenges. It's pretty cool! And she's gotten featured on their blog with one of the outfits she entered! Mmmhmm. Yup. Proud roommate right here. You can follow her here on instagram. 

Nice use of monochromatic colors...

NewImage

Rockin' my new vintage (1960's) wool skirt that I haven't rocked yet… I don't think I can beat this...

NewImage

NewImage

And how gorgeous is her hair, guys?

NewImage

Now remember the post I did about Turtle Love Co.? They've decided to give my readers 20% off the Turtle Love Co. exclusive necklaces. Just use this code talesforkm. Check out their new brontosaurus necklace. It's so cute!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love her style! Her hair is so gorgeous too.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...