photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Style de Haviland: Bubble Gum Dress

It was my 25th birthday yesterday, and my friends and I have dubbed it birthday week. I've never been huge into birthdays, but the past couple years I've really wanted to celebrate! So twenty-five… tweeennttyyy-ffiiveee… Not sure how I'm feeling about it so far. I mean, a quarter of a century? This just doesn't feel right! 

BUT. God and I made a pact. At the beginning of the year I shouted out to him. I needed this year to be special… And so far, it has been one of the best years of my life. I've seen so many different parts of the states, and some big changes are in the works, so God has been sticking true to His promise. Although there has been an unexpected bump in the road, I think that I'll be alright. I always am, after all, eh? 

Here's a simple little outfit for a warm summer's day. 

IMG 7386

IMG 7375

IMG 7381

IMG 7391

IMG 7392

IMG 7396

Dress: Don't Remember (it was like 7 bucks) 

Earrings: Anthropologie 

Shoes: Keds

And a B-Sides...

IMG 7379

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...