photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, October 11, 2013

Style de Haviland: Native Florals

I've always had my tomboy parts. (That sounds weird…) When I was in third grade, I told my mom that I was going to start wearing boxers instead of panties. So I did… I don't think it lasted very long though. I grew up on a street in a small city in Massachusetts with 30 other boys, so I HAD to be one of them for a while. I would sneak away and play barbie dolls by myself, and then I would attempt a game of street baseball to look cool in front of all the boys. I would never actually hit the ball when I was up to bat though, so they would always let me walk the first base, because I was Bart's little sister. And then they would make fun of me afterwards, but boy, was I a little trooper! I would keep on goin' no matter how much shit those boys gave me! 

Anyways, all that to say that dresses and skirts have never come completely naturally to me. (I mean, I love dressing up, don't get me wrong.) BUT I'm really just addicted to jeans. I could wear them every day. Jeans and a tee. But who does that? I mean, I work for a fashion-footwear company, I can't just go around everyday wearing jeans and a t-shirt errrday! Gotta keep it classy, kids!

So here's one of my infamous casual outfits. And oh boy, do I love it. 

IMG 8250

IMG 8234

IMG 8230

IMG 8214

IMG 8240

IMG 8222

IMG 8242

IMG 8244

IMG 8249

IMG 8260

IMG 8266

Top: TJMaxx

Tank: American Eagle 

Jeans: J.Crew/Liberty collab 

Chuckas: Sperry Top-Sider

Necklace: Jane.com

1 comment:

Katie Aman said...

Ahh I am in love with jeans and t-shirts too! It is simply the most comfortable option, really. This is the most fun combination I've seen of it though-those jeans are incredible in both silhouette and fabric, for sure :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...