photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Style de Haviland: Monkey Sweater & Red Boots

It's crazy weather out here in good ole' Boston. We had a snow storm over the weekend and now we're having another! Early release from work, booyah!!

So I've really gotten into men's wear lately. Like I walk through the men's section at Urban and wish I could wear it all. It's quite bizarre, you see, I saw this heavy sweater months ago and it was over-priced per usual at Urban Outfitter's. I went down into the basement (their massive sale section) in Harvard Square, which is about a mile away from where I live, and this sweater was $29.99 and 50% off of that. So basically, I knew it was the right time to purchase this sucker. And I got so many compliments on it, which was fun, because I was wearing a dude's top! 

IMG 9527

IMG 9576

IMG 9529

IMG 9519

IMG 9551

IMG 9557

IMG 9561

IMG 9530

Sweater: Urban Outfitter's 

Blouse: TJ Maxx

Jeans: Handmedown Buffalo's from the madre

Boots: Miz Mooz

Earrings: Anthropologie 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...