photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, December 16, 2013

Style de Haviland: Overall Dress & Some Christmas Vintage

Remember last week when I was talking about being more inspired by Janis Joplin's style? Well here's a perfect example!! I've been starting to buy less and less and ModCloth and more and more at Anthropologie and Free People (super-sales only, of course.) I found this overall dress for $29.99 a month or so ago, and knew it was a steal and that it was extremely different from anything else I already had. I think my style is really going to be changing this upcoming year. It's going to be one of those, for sure! Good news is, is I found a great place in the back stairway of my apartment building (which is really creepy at night, so I never go there) to take photos. It's kind of embarrassing knowing how long it took me to figure it out (cough, cough, a year and a half.) But better late than never! And now I take my photos in the morning when the sunlight is beaming through the windows. 

It's been in the teens for days now in Boston, so basically taking photos outside is a no.

IMG 9487

IMG 9485

IMG 9468

IMG 9510

IMG 9472

IMG 9478

IMG 9498

Overall Dress: Free People

Blouse: Vintage

Necklace: intage

Boots: Miz Mooz

And make sure you enter for the Sperry Top-Sider scarf giveaway before the end of the year! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...