photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Girl’s Night

020

This past Saturday my best friend, Ali and her close friend who she met in grad school and is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, Kaoline, came and spent the evening at my place. We basically just stuffed our faces with Ben & Jerry’s Cinnamon Bun ice cream and  Italian cookies.Then we watched half of a horrible film “The Other Woman” with Natalie Portman. It was bad. Don’t watch it. It was really depressing and had no plot.

019

Okay, so that doesn’t really display the amount of fun that we have together. BUT it was one of the only good ones I got that night. We were all kind of in a funk. Al was coming down with a cold, and Kaoline had really bad allergies. We were a bit of a sh*tshow, but had a wonderful time nonetheless. I think Al and I are on the same point in our menstrual cycle so that doesn’t help either. OH jeez.

1 comment:

amurphey said...

Bahahaha I love you! Hate you a little for putting that dreadful picture of my online, but love you nonetheless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...